Here’s the first week of September 2016’s 30 Days of Lists! I’m having a hard time keeping up, so I ended up skipping day 7 – I didn’t really like the topic anyway. I’ll try to go back and catch up later. For now, though, here are days 1-6 and day 8.
September is For…
- Packing like a madwoman (this year, anyway)
- Inhaling the first breath of Autumn
- Telling Summer to kiss my ass
- Remembering all the hurricanes I’ve known before
- Wearing scarves even though it’s still 90F outside
- NOT drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes (1-I don’t like them and 2-They’re not vegan)
Don’t Judge Me, But…
- I don’t watch Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead.
- I hate avocados.
- And kale. Seriously, fuck kale.
- I adore Taylor Swift
- I write dirty stories about Captain America & Loki.
- I never finish anyth
Reasons to Celebrate:
- Fall is coming!
- A new space to decorate!
- Great movies coming out this Fall/Winter!
- New TV soon!
- The Celexa is still working!
- Iced coffee is awesome!
- Soon we’ll have our first female POTUS!
- Ikea has vegan “meat” balls!
Recent Impulse Purchases:
- Black Violin’s album Stereotypes (itunes)
- Starry Night washi tape (Etsy)
- Disney villainesses shirt (Target)
- Vegan Life magazine (B&N)
- Last month’s phone bill?
(I had trouble with this list because I’ve been flat-ass broke all summer. I had to go all the way back to June to come up with more than two things.)
Today You Can Find Me:
- Finishing Etsy orders to mail tomorrow
- Getting ready for a job interview tomorrow
- Watching S1 of Prison Break with das Roomie
- Not wearing pants
- Trying not to stress out like whoa
My Favorite Time of Day is…Late, Late at Night…Because:
- It’s quiet
- I feel more creative
- The world is slower, more at rest
- It’s not as screamingly hot
- I can get more work done
- The Moon is way nicer than the Sun
- I’m a Scorpio
On My Camera Roll:
- Neko Atsume cats in “Existential Crisis” pose
- Expressing frustration through my crossword puzzle app
- Pages and recipes to transcribe later
- Boob jokes
- Recent shrines and other artwork
- “Jack…I want you to draw me like one of your French girls.”